When it comes to tanning, summers can be the worst months for skin. The dangerous UV rays of the skin show to be particularly destructive for the skin, which not only darkens but also has an impact on allergies and scrapes. As a result, it is critical to de-tan the hands and feet, which are the most sun-damaged. There are a few home cures that you can try with a twitch of your fingers to bring your happy feet back. So, if you want to know how to remove tan from feet, just use these simple masks and packs created from common household components.
Foot Tan Removal with Curd and Gram Flour Mask
Curd hydrates and moisturises the skin, while gramme flour aids in skin whitening and lightening. One of the most effective cosmetic tips for tanned feet.
- 1 tbsp of gramme flour
- 12 cup curd
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- To make a paste, combine one tablespoon gramme flour, half cup fresh curd, and half tablespoon lemon juice in a mixing dish.
- Apply the paste to both feet, gently rubbing them, and leave it on for 30-35 minutes to eliminate tan from the feet.
- Apply a little moisturiser after washing with lukewarm water.
- For optimal results, repeat the technique at least twice a week.
Home Remedies with Lemon and Sugar to Remove Tan from Feet
Lemon and sugar are both good ways to get rid of stubborn tan on the feet. Sugar exfoliates dead skin cells, and lemon’s acidic ingredients aid in the reduction of melanin in the skin. This is one of the best home treatments for tanned feet that works swiftly and efficiently.
- One lemon juice
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine one lemon’s juice and one tablespoon granulated sugar.
- Scrub the affected parts of the foot gently for at least 10-15 minutes, then rinse with cold water.
- Repeat the treatment daily until the tan is gone.
How to Remove Tan from Feet with a Potato and Lemon
Potatoes contain an enzyme called catecholase, which lightens the skin tone, and hence, coupled with lemon, they can help remove foot tan.
1 medium potato Juice from 1 lemon
- Grate one medium-sized potato, squeezing out the juice.
- Apply the potato juice mixed with the juice of one ripe lemon to the affected areas.
- Allow it to sit for 15-20 minutes before washing your feet with cool water.
- To achieve the greatest results, repeat the treatment at least twice a week.
Foot Tan Removal with Turmeric and Corn Flour Mask
Turmeric is great for shining skin tips and fast tan removal from feet. It is not only anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant, but it also aids in the development of brighter and more radiant skin. Corn flour accelerates the de-tanning process more than any other additive.
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon honey
- In a bowl, mix together one tablespoon of maize flour, one teaspoon of turmeric, and the same amount of honey. This will make a paste.
- After rinsing the feet, spread the paste evenly all over and leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water to notice a rapid change in colour.
Home Remedies for Removing Tan from Feet Using Oatmeal and Curd
When considering how to erase tan from feet, try a little oatmeal and watch the magic unfold. Oatmeal is an excellent exfoliant that aids in the removal of dead skin cells. Curd cleanses the skin and maintains it healthy and radiant.
- One tablespoon of oats
- 1 tablespoon of curd
- a few drops lemon juice
- In a mixing bowl, combine a spoonful of crushed oatmeal, the same quantity of fresh curd, and a few drops of lemon juice.
- Scrub lightly on the feet for at least 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and pat dry.
- Apply a light moisturiser and repeat the technique once a week.
How to Get Tan Off Your Feet Making Use of a Sandalwood and Honey Mask
Sandalwood and honey are excellent home treatments for tanned feet. Sandalwood not only soothes sunburns, but it also has a cooling effect and improves the complexion of the skin.
- 1 tsp sandalwood powder
- 1 spoonful of honey
- To produce a paste, combine one teaspoon sandalwood powder and one tablespoon honey in a bowl.
- Allow the mask to sit on both feet for 30-35 minutes.
- Use cold water to get rid of it, and do it at least twice a week.
Foot Tan Removal with Papaya and Honey Mask
One of the best ingredients for skin treatment is papaya. The fruit has enzymes that help remove tan and lighten skin. It also cures skin ulcers, making it particularly efficient for removing tan from feet.
- 1 tbsp honey
- Half ripe papaya (crushed into a pulp)
- In a mixing bowl, combine the pulp of half ripe papaya with one tablespoon honey.
- For 10 minutes, give each foot a light massage. Give it another 20 minutes to settle.
- Apply a light moisturiser after washing with cold water.
- For speedy results, repeat the practise at least twice a week.
Mask with Orange Peel and Cream Tan Removal from the Feet at Home
Oranges are high in vitamin C, which acts as an anti-oxidant against free radicals. It helps to balance skin structure and tone while also lightening the skin. It is one of the most effective and simple methods for removing tan from feet quickly.
- one orange’s dried peel
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cream
- In a mixer, combine one tablespoon fresh cream and one tablespoon dried peel from one orange.
- Scrub the paste into your foot in circular motions and leave it on for 30-40 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water to see a difference in the texture and colour of your skin.
How to Get Tan Off Your Feet Masking with Borax and Glycerin
To effortlessly remove tan from feet at home, try this natural solution that nourishes the skin while also lightening the colour. Anti-bacterial qualities of borax keep the feet clean. Use glycerin on your skin to provide much-needed moisture.
- One tablespoon of borax powder
- 1 teaspoon glycerine
- Dabur Gulabari Rose a few drops Water
- To prepare a paste, combine a tablespoon of borax powder, the same quantity of glycerine, and a few drops of rose water in a basin.
- Apply the paste lightly to the feet and leave it on for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water and follow up with a light moisturiser.
- For speedy results, apply the mask once every two days.
Simple Ways to Avoid Tan Feet
It is possible to avoid tanning on the hands and feet by following a few straightforward techniques. Below is a list of a few of them:
Apply sunscreen to avoid tanning your feet.
Always wear high-SPF sunscreen. UV rays can damage skin. They cause cancer and skin problems. A good sunscreen protects skin from numerous diseases and reduces sunburn. Use a moisturiser with at least SPF 30 to protect skin. Lemon juice and yoghurt before a bath can help prevent UV damage, among other natural remedies.
Avoid Direct Sun Contact to Prevent Foot Tanning
Experts advise avoiding direct sun exposure or walking outside between the hours of 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. during the summer months when the sun is at its harshest. As a result, schedule your day in advance and avoid leaving the house without a reason. It’s inevitable to tan a little bit throughout this period.