Valve has put out a new interactive game on Steam called Clorthax’s Paradox Party to go with its new summer sale. In this game, a mysterious person named Clorthax will give players puzzles that they can solve. They would get a free sticker for every correct answer, up to a total of 10. Also, between 1.5 and 10 answers, you can get a Steam badge.
It’s not easy to figure out how to solve the puzzle; players have to look through the store page and find the fake game. You can’t find the game by putting its name in the search bar. The category on step 2 of each clue is also different. If the game isn’t in one of the categories listed, players need to look in all of them.
You can also just scroll down to the filtered search and click “coming soon.” After a few “show more” buttons, the game will be on the list.
Riddle: You’ll find wealth in rhythm and fame in six strings, but beware of the tax burden that comes with learning to play the axe well.
Game: Guitar Billionaire
- Choose “Rhythm” from the list.
- Scroll down until you get to the “controller-friendly” or “time attack” section.
- Select “Guitar billionaire”.
Riddle: You’ve settled a city and put down roots. Now, can you settle small legal disputes?
Game: Small Claims Court at Custard Castle
- Choose “Multiplayer” from the list.
- Scroll down until you reach the category called “sandbox.”
- Choose “Small Claims Court in Custard Castle.”
The angle is sport, the bait is the lure, success is the disease, and you are the cure.
Bass Ain’t Bitin’ 2022 is a game.
- Choose the “Realistic” group.
- Scroll down until you get to the section for basketball.
- You should choose “Bass Ain’t Bitin’ 2022.”
Maybe you were able to put your competitors out of business. But your profitable theme park is still dead on arrival.
Dead Seagull Zoo Magnate is a game.
- Choose “Management” from the list.
- Scroll down until you find the category for “co-op.”
- Choose the “Dead Seagull Zoo Magnate” option.
Riddle: The crazy need of a know-it-all to correct you will give you and your friends a lot to fight about.
Actually, Frankenstein’s Monster Edition is the game.
- Choose “Casual” from the list.
- Scroll down until you reach the section for games with a controller.
- Actually, choose “Frankenstein’s Monster Edition.”
Riddle: You don’t have to do anything or make a choice. This passive adventure would rather you wait.
It’s Most Likely Okay
- Choose “Hidden Object” from the list.
- Scroll down until you get to the section for the third person.
- Choose “It’s Most Likely Okay.”
Your job in this kingdom is to help your true king sit on his throne, or maybe even on two.
Game: Get the King to the bathroom.
Choose “Adventure RPG” from the list.
Scroll down until you see the “roguelike” category.
Choose “Get the King to the bathroom.”
This is the father of all arty snorers.
The Consecration of Esthme is a game.
- Choose “RPG” from the list.
- Scroll down until you find the category for “survival horror.”
- Choose “The Blessing of Esthme.”
A full boat was carried down this imaginary river by two princes paddling with three little spades
Game: Pro Poker Amateur
If your plan is to keep me close, I’ll give you something to think about. If your plan is to let me go, I will make a big deal out of it.
Hold in Your Farts is a game.