If you have straightened your hair with a keratin treatment or a chemical process, you know how important it is to take care of your hair with the right products. One of the best options for straightened hair is the loreal xtenso shampoo and masque, which are specially formulated to nourish and protect the hair fiber, control frizz, and add shine.
But how do you use these products correctly to get the best results? Here are some tips and steps to follow:
1. Wash your hair with loreal xtenso shampoo. Wet your hair with lukewarm water and apply a small amount of shampoo to your palm. Distribute it evenly on your hair and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly with cold water to seal the cuticles and lock in moisture.
2. Apply loreal xtenso masque to damp hair. After shampooing, squeeze out the excess water from your hair and apply a generous amount of masque to your palm. Spread it strand by strand from the roots to the ends, focusing on the damaged areas. If you only have damaged ends, you can skip the roots and apply the masque only to the lengths.
3. Leave the masque on for 5 minutes. The masque contains pro-keratin and in-cell complex, which help to restore the essential hair phospholipids and provide supreme shine . To allow these ingredients to penetrate deeply into the hair, leave the masque on for 5 minutes. You can also cover your hair with a shower cap or a warm towel to enhance the effect.
4. Rinse off the masque with cold water. After 5 minutes, rinse off the masque thoroughly with cold water. Make sure there is no residue left on your hair or scalp. Cold water will also help to close the cuticles and smooth the hair surface.
5. Dry and style your hair as usual. You can use a blow dryer or a flat iron to style your hair as you like. The loreal xtenso shampoo and masque will help to protect your hair from heat damage and keep it silky and shiny for longer.
By following these simple steps, you can use loreal xtenso shampoo and masque to maintain your straightened hair in good condition and enjoy its beauty and softness.