You’ll need these:
2. Hair ties that are clear
3. Silver alligator clip
1. Use a comb to make a side part. Then, separate your hair into three parts by making a part on the left and right sides of your head, right where your ears are.
2. Split the three parts apart. Push the hair in front of your ears over your shoulders to keep it out of the section you’re about to braid.
3. Make an upside-down French braid in the middle. To make an upside-down French braid, cross each piece under the other instead of over it. From the top of your head to the bottom of your neck, do this.
4. Take small pieces of the back hair that is hanging down around your face and cross them over the braid you just made. This is where your loose fishtail braid will begin. Use a silver alligator hair clip to keep the first two pieces of the fishtail tight and in place until you add the next two pieces.
5. Keep adding hair to your fishtail until you’re done, and then hold it in place with a clear elastic. If you want to look more put together, you can wrap a piece of hair that is too short to braid around the hair tie to hide it and keep it from coming apart.
6. Spray your hair to finish. Then show off your new plait on Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter.